Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010

still burning...


still burning..., originally uploaded by t0m_ka.

i had this idea a while ago but don't exactly know how to create it... big flames in my hands ...so these day, during my holiday, I've tried several way's. This is the one i like the most.

the trickiest part was to create the flames, paint them through the fingers and to get such a clear look...

Have a look at the before and after comparison at my site.
Or watch the large version on black!

and there are two detail pictures in the comments...

strobist: 1x flash into beauty dish with honeycombs in front pointing down at me as key light
2x strip lights left and right behind me for the rim light


Copyright © t0m photography - Thomas Reimann. All rights reserved
my site - twitter - facebook - tumblr

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen