Sonntag, 5. September 2010

federal washing machine in Berlin


federal washing machine in Berlin, originally uploaded by t0m_ka.

This is the office of the federal chancellor in Berlin.
I've taken these shot last weekend on my trip to the capital of Germany with m-arx. It's common in Germany and especially in Berlin to give nicknames to everything familiar in town...

...nicknames for this building are washing machine (Bundeswaschmaschine) or elephant toilet bowl (Elefantenklo) xD
I like the architecture of this building a lot but it's not easy to transfere it though a picture... i hope you like it!

You can find a before and after comparison at my site.
Or have a look at the large version on black!



Copyright © t0m photography - Thomas Reimann. All rights reserved
my site - twitter - facebook - tumblr

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen