Sonntag, 1. August 2010

DJ's dreamland - DJ Overflow MHM


DJ's dreamland - DJ Overflow MHM, originally uploaded by t0m_ka.

DJ Overflow From Mad Hat Movements, Shot in the lightGIANTS studio Karlsruhe Germany.

Scott had a shoot last Thursday with DJ Overflow and asked me to assist.
This setup was one of my ideas, so I could shoot some pics too.
Thanks to Mario and Scott, it was a great shooting!

You can find a before and after comparison at my site.
Or have a look at the large version on black!


Hope you like it!

Strobist:
1x 200w flash at 11 o'clock into small softbox
1x 400w flash at 8 o'clock into mid size softbox
1x 300w flash at 3 o'clock into softbox umbrella
all flashes at a height around 1,80 meters pointing down at the floor
and all flashes at aprox 1/2 power


Copyright © t0m photography - Thomas Reimann. All rights reserved
my site - twitter - facebook - tumblr

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen